favorite this postLooking for PART TIME work within 20-25 miles from Avalon and I-10 (Milton/Pensacola)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm having to move this next paragraph to the top of the page because potential employers are not actually reading the entire post as I used to have it.
This being on Craigslist, I will NOT respond to your reply if you do not send me your company name and type of position(s) you are looking to fill. It shows me that you're more than likely a legit employer and not just looking for personal information. After that I will give you any information needed to move forward.
Thank you for understanding.
Jack of all Trades with 30+ years hands on experience (Milton/Pensacola)
• Over thirty years of experience in the Skilled Trades and Service industry.
• Accomplished mechanical troubleshooting and repair knowledge with electrical equipment, wiring, generators, plumbing and HVAC / refrigeration systems.
• Extensive experience with commercial and residential construction encompassing home additions, garages, flooring, drywall, electrical, plumbing and painting.
• Exceptional computer skills (networking, troubleshooting and repair).
• Experienced manager of residential and commercial contracts.
• Adaptable to changing requirements, ability to isolate and resolve issues.
• Team player with exceptional communication abilities and customer relations skills.
• Coordinate with property management information, tasks needed to be performed and direct team focus in order to complete goals in a timely manner.
• Developed a maintenance tracking system using property management information provided by managers to aid in turn over of 300+ rental units in the University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University area (Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti, Mi).
• Established by researching local vendors, what types of lighting and plumbing fixtures and appliances to standardize on to aid in the expedition of future maintenance and turnover.
• Created an inventory control system using dBase VI programming language to provide information for cost analysis to upper management.
• Cut over all yearly labor and materials costs by 35% using the control systems and standardizations I developed.
• Increased team efficiency by 40% in the first year.
• Became certified by the Department of Natural Resources (DNR)/Department of Environment Quality (DEQ) to maintain public swimming pools.
WORK HISTORY (Recent)
Building Maintenance - Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4833 2008-2016
Briarwood Construction & Remodeling, Inc. - Owner 2005-2008
F-Scott Company 2001-2005
Michigan Builders License Pre-Test Course - Professional & Career Institute
Michigan DNR/DEQ Public Swimming Pool Certification Program
Advanced Oracle for Developers - Oracle Corporation
Advanced Networking for Network Engineers - NetWare Corp. (System Fault Tolerance Level III)
References Available Upon Request
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers