favorite this postHandyman, Carpenter and Craftsman (Cantonment)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
A passionate Carpenter and Civil Engineering student looking to enter and exciting career field after a successful 20 year career in the Marine Corps. Serving at progressive levels of leadership offered a diverse and dynamic work environment developing me into a technically competent, resourceful leader. I was consistently presented with new challenges from airfield layout and design, management of personnel and projects, conducting data analysis, relationship building, report and curriculum development, and process improvement.
• Manage risk and uncertainty
• Critical Thinking
• Microsoft Office
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
• Curriculum Development
• Team Building & Leadership
• Quality assurance and attention to detail
• Decisiveness and Dependability
• Time Management
• Safety and Compliance management
• FAA Certified Professional Air Traffic Controller 20 years' experience.
• Ran a successful handyman business having worked as a handyman and carpenter in NC, FL, AZ and Japan. www.TheHome-pro.com, www.facebook.com/hompronwf
• Demonstrated a knowledge of basic wood framing, Drywall, Painting (interior and exterior), Tile, Finish and Rough Carpentry, Remodeling.
• Currently enrolled as a civil engineering student and possess a working knowledge of local building codes, design and construction practices.
• Completed 3D drawings for clients remodels and renovations using Google Sketchup and Layout.
• Effectively managed a diverse workforce, and developed teams consisting of multiple personality profiles, managed projects and met assigned schedules.
• Coordinated with military and civilian agencies as a member of multiple planning boards and working groups utilizing effective communication skills
• Conducted airfield site surveys and obstacle evaluations at both naval air facilities and austere landing environments.
• Assisted in the design and planning of raising the height of the Air Traffic Control Tower located at Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) New River by 20 feet to meet current and future needs of the Marine Corps, phase 2 of a 24.9 million dollar project
• An eagerness and capacity to learn with an ability to adapt to rapidly changing situations.
• Responsible for the professional development, training and evaluation of up to 112 employees annually.
• Conducted multiple command investigations and preliminary inquiries as the investigating officer, allowing the Department Head to make informed decisions.
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers