Professional Pages Legal Document Service (Northwest Florida)


license info: License as Non-Lawyer Document Service.

I am a retired attorney with over 35 years experience, however, I am not a member of the Florida Bar, so I work as a Non-Lawyer in the State of Florida. I can make suggestions as to which forms you will need to file and provide you general information based on my experience. I am the one to call when you can't afford a Florida Bar Attorney and yet make too much money to qualify for Legal Aid. This is why I charge less, but still provide the service you need in an accurate and professional manner. I can help you with most anything you need done and some of the areas I specialize in are as follows: Family Law - Divorce - Child Custody - Child Support - All Modifications - Name Changes - Adoptions - Setting up L.L.C. - Corporations - Limited Partnership - Etc.
Wills, All Types - Living Trust - Power of Attorney's - Living Wills and Medical Directives - All Real Estate Forms - Deeds - Contract For Deed - Contracts - Purchase Agreements - Liens - Evictions - Quiet Title - Bill of Sale - Leases - Many things not listed, just call and ask. I won't waste your time. If I can't help you, I will tell you. I will set everything out up front, including fee's. My fee's do not include filing fee's charged by the Court's.
[DISCLAIMER: I am not a member of the Florida Bar Association. For specific legal advice, you should contact a licensed attorney in your area. I do not guarantee the outcome of your case nor should any attorney. I will provide you with the proper documents and guidance you need in a professional manner. I will work with you until your case comes to an end, either a ruling by the Court or dismissal.] If you call and there is no answer, please leave your name and number with a brief message as to what you need done, and I will get back with you ASAP.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7005029798


best of [?]